Tuesday, December 4, 2012

In memory of Arun's Grandpa

He was MY GRANDPA.

The only man I have ever given a bouquet of flowers. Yellow roses.
The only man I have fallen in love with just for his charm.
The most handsome 80 year old who can make you laugh, think and respect; all at once.
I don't even know why such a terrible day I am acknowledging on this stupid site, but I don't know what else to do.
Achoo is on the way home. I couldn't go along for obvious reasons.
I am back here alone and devastated. I can feel my temporal veins yearning to explode.
And then again, he is in the astral plane now. I can talk to him anytime I want and fall in love again.

But who is going to convince his most loved grandson this? Achoo, my heartfelt, soul bleeding condolences.

One last bouquet of yellow roses for Apoopan.
This time, not to say Get Well Soon.
But to say You Will Live Through Us.
Forever.

We love you. It is a privilege we shared the century with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment